Los Angeles Cannabis Club - Seeking Long Term Growers/ Cultivator Relationships
Los Angeles Cannabis Club is currently seeking vendors of Cannabis Flower, Cannabis Trim and Cannabis Extract. If you would like to be considered as a vendor to LACC, please complete the form below and we will contact you directly.
Los Angeles Cannabis Club exclusively accepts medicine from legally qualified patients who are cultivating in accordance with California law.
We have the highest standards for medical cannabis; please do not be discouraged if you do not sell us your medicine the first time. Many people try several times before succeeding, please keep coming back.
As a purchasing department in an ever-changing market, we choose not to suggest specific strains to grow. By the time you get the genetics, flower, cut, and cure, you may be looking at a very different market.
Thanks for your interest in working with Los Angeles Cannabis Club.
Mon - Fri: 11am-2:45pm and 4pm-5pm
By appointment only.
Please note that we are not buying any Sungrown flowers for the foreseable future. We will update this site as the circumstances change.
Mon - Fri: 11am-6pm
Clones Purchasing Hours
Monday - Friday: By appointment only
Basic Product Requirements
- Minimum 1lb (454gr) per variety. Purchase price is calculated by gram so exact weights are not necessary.
- Medicine grade is determined by grow style (indoor/outdoor), bud size, trim, cure, potency and overall quality of the medicine.
- Los Angeles Cannabis Club Purchasing accepts medicine of all grades as determined by price. To get the best price, present your highest grade of material (i.e. grade the shake/smalls out).
- We are less likely to need very common varieties but please view our online menu to see what we typically carry. We are always looking for exotic, unique, new and different varieties.
- Cash payment in 7-10 days pending mold testing.
- Minimum of 50gr for standard material of any type (cold water hash, solvent concentrates), 30gr for boutique material of exceptionally high quality.
- Kief is not accepted. Material should come in bulk unless branded & pre-packaged (see below).
- Solvent concentrate producers are highly encouraged to have Residual Solvent Analysis done before coming to see us. Current acceptable threshold is 500ppm (though most material Los Angeles Cannabis Club carries is below 200ppm).
- Branded materials must meet internal Los Angeles Cannabis Club marketing standards, i.e. no potentially offensive names or imagery.
Edibles, Topicals & Tinctures
- All edibles, topicals and tinctures must arrive for consideration shelf-ready, and meeting all standards for medical cannabis edible labeling and packaging in the state of California.
- Additions to these lines are being considered for early 2018.
- 5-10 samples of your product should be brought with upon visiting, but will only be taken if there is serious consideration. Evaluation period typically takes a month.